Monday, July 25, 2011

9 Days MediLearn In

 So I have to make a little correction to the last post. I only have the course for 5 weeks and 1 day. Not 7 weeks. 

Anyways. Today was our last physiology lecture day. This concludes the section for physiology and physics with a practice exam tomorrow morning with 80 questions. Since I have been answering 80 questions every night, it really shouldn't be a big deal. Through all the different mediums of exam questions, a lot were either very similar questions if not exactly the same so I am guessing my score kept getting better in part due to that.

I really don't have much else to say. The lecturers are all pretty good. In the end, it is mostly all review. I am hardly learning anything new. Its more of a better understanding of somethings after having had all the classes over the 2 years.

On my free day, I went grocery shopping with one of my girl friends and then went clothes shopping with a guy friend. His girlfriend came too. End result: I got a nice pair of jeans, 2 tops and a pair of shoes. He got a sweet pair of jeans and shoes.

Physikum isn't as scary as it was at the beginning of the last semester but I only have 9 of 36 days behind me. Who knows how much is going to still be stuck in my head by the time the real deal rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment