Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Greek letters are ruling my world!

So, currently sitting in my Physics review...I know, I know, I should be paying attention but I thought I would check in real quick and let you know what is going on here in Gö. The semester is actually already over. All the semesters are already on break (except the second semester people who still have their Anatomy Exam tomorrow) but not us. We have our Physics exam Saturday and Chem exam on the 16th. Our Anatomy lectures are reduced from 5 to 3 times a week, so basically Chemistry and Physics are ruling my life. I don't have Physics labs anymore but instead Chemistry everyday except Thursdays. I am waiting to hear what I will be doing during my break but it will involve studying for Anatomy because we have an exam on the first day we are back. Okay, now translation and then I have to pay attention again and then study.


Also, ich sitzte grad in meinem Physik Tutorium.....ja, ich weiss schon, ich sollte eigentlich aufpassen aber ich dachte ich schreib mal schnell was in Gö grad so ab geht. Das Semester ist eigentlich schon vorbei. Alle anderen Semester sind schon fertig (außer die zweit-Semestler die morgen noch ihre Anatomie Klausur schreiben) aber wir nicht. Wir schreiben Samstag Physik und am 16 Chemie. Wir haben jetzt auch nur noch 3 mal in der Woche Anatomie Vorlesung statt 5 mal, also eigentlich haben wir nur Chemie und Physik. Ich habe keine Physik Praktika mehr aber dafür jeden Tag Chemie außer Donnerstags. I warte noch auf einer Nachricht wegen meiner Plannung für meine Ferien aber egal was ich mache werde ich Anatomie lernen müssen da wir eine Eingangsklausur am ersten Tag schreibe. Okay, ich muss jetzt weiter aufpassen und dann gehts wieder ab in die Bib um zu lernen!

No comments:

Post a Comment