Monday, August 9, 2010

12 days through, finally a free weekend!

After a nice weekend in Göttingen with my best friend, it was off to work again today. We were SO many people. Three nurses, 2 nurse students and 3 interns! Then we had about 5 physical therapist students running around and the doctors. I think we had more workers there than patients!

There wasn't anything interesting that happened though. I took care of the new intern; ate breakfast with her, showed her the department and a bit of the hospital.

I work the late shift tomorrow and then I work two nights in a row. But then I have a long weekend free (although Thursday and Friday will be spent sleeping because I work from Wednesday night to Thursday morning and Thursday night until Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment