Thursday, August 12, 2010

The quietness in the halls is nice, the crazy patients...amusing

Well the first night was good. The patients got more and more disoriented as the night went on. It was a bit of a hassle, but otherwise it was fine. I kind of liked the quietness. I could do my job without having a ton of extra people running around. I even got to do a little bit more than I get to during the day. I wasn't even that tired the whole night, as long as I didn't sit down and have nothing to do. Officially, we are done at 6:20 but I didn't leave the hospital until 7. At that point I was wide awake again and ate breakfast before I laid down to sleep. I slept until 2PM and the day has been so short. Now I am going to lay down for 45 minutes before heading back to the hospital for the second night. I am more tired today than I was yesterday. But I also haven't drank coffee yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment