Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fasting day 2

This is a lot easier than I thought it would be! I woke up this morning and wasn't hungry! Throughout the day there were two times where I was a bit hungry but I think it was more of appetite than really hunger. I could have eaten a bar of chocolate this morning when I was so upset about my neighbors. They feel the need to BLAST, not just a little loud but BLAST!!!! their music at 8:45 in the morning and do that for 3 hours....break and 2 more hours of heavy metal rock and their accompanying screaming. They can't sing and are annoying, I wish they would move out. I tried to get them to turn it down but every attempt failed because, well the music was so loud that I couldn't get their attention. I wrote them a letter and taped it on their door hoping they would get the message. The next time it happens I am calling the police. Seriously, no person in their right mind would turn their music up that loud!

Anyway, I bought a bunch of different tea varieties today so that I wouldn't get bored. We shall see how it continues! I will keep you all updated with anything half interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment