Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fasting day 5

I was honestly about to give up this morning. I had a stomach ache, head ache, felt noxious and just blah. I dragged myself to lecture. By the end of the two hour lecture I was feeling better. But I have changed my game plan. Since I want to eat a nice meal in Paris on Friday and I can't just switch from 0 to 100, I am starting the "build-up" days tomorrow. This is when my intestines have to get used to processing food again. For breakfast I'll have an apple, for lunch I will make myself potato soup and for dinner I haven't decided what I will make yet, the website gives some options. 
The rest of the day was absolutely fine but I am sick of this weakness feeling which according to the people who have done it before reported being a great feeling on and after the 4th day.

No comments:

Post a Comment